Saturday, July 3, 2010

New Project,,hehehehe

From Coins to Money Jar then...heheheh LV ..ho..ho..hoo


I wanna ...whether I can make it or not...its doesn't matter at least I'm trying ..hehehe
some people said will take more than 2 years hehe..It's okay ...So I will prove it ..from coins I can buy those expensive things. Must important is consistency and disipline..but i can't keep this money jar at home..is not safe heheh..mum will steal my coins for her own collections...hehehe
I believe through this kind of saving will give me diffrent feeling ...(I'm using this kind of method keeping money into money jar it was 15 years ago..owhh).....yeah you know..I can use my salary or credit card to buy, but i choose to start with coins...So wish me luck ...and for those wanna contribute to my Money Jar ??? please hehehhe do it..hhaahha.....

2 comments:

TENGKU HISHAM said...

good luck with your mission..... hope will get those thing...

June Ishak said...

hahha thanks dude...wanna contribute some??heheh