Friday, July 23, 2010

I miss you...Redsox....


I Miss You So Much"I never asked for this feeling I never thought I would fall

I never knew how I felt Till the day you were gone I was lost I never asked for red roses I wasn't looking for love Somehow I let my emotions take hold And guess what all at once

I'm in love Oh I miss you so much I long for your love It's scares me Cause my heart gets so weak

That I can't even breathe How can you take things so easily

Baby why aren't you missing me?

Why did I act like you mattered It was silly of me to believe That if I just opened my heart Things would come naturally Jokes on me (yeah) I did not ask for love letters So why did you give them to me How could I let your intentions Get hold over me So in loveSo naive (oh baby And oh how I hate what you have done Made me fall so deep in love God knowsYou're the only one I want That I love oh baby Baby why aren't you missing me?

Baby why aren't you missing me?
Bill....

No comments: