Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dinner with MULTI-linguist and television personality.


An Amazing Guy : Dato' Mahadzir Lokman.
Dinner at Japanesse Restaurant Zen Sunway Pyramid. (He's favourite food)

* Dato' Mahadzir Lokman, managing director of Dale Lokman Associates has a Masters degree in Business Administration from University of Ohio, USA. He joined private television station, TV3, in 1984 as presenter for English and Malay news. *

I met him during the Miss Tourism International event in Sunway Hotel. After the event we have talked at hotel lobby.. I'm so impress with his personality, very humble and talkative.. And he did share a lot of tips and knowledge to me escpecially for emceeing .. since I doing the emceeing job too, so this is good chance for me..

why him? Because he is THE BEST in the industry..


No comments: